Choose Your Colors
Visit: Color Your Smile (a third-party site) to see the variety of colors you can choose from to customize your smile!
When it comes time to pick the color of your braces, think hard on the meaning of your colors. You can either choose one color, or pair colors together, which can be used to make a statement or represent something important to you.For your first set of braces, you can go with one color, then switch it up when you can with a meaningful combination, like:
- Representing your nation, such as red white and blue for the American Flag, or red white and green for Mexico, etc.
- Representing your school colors
- Or the colors of your favorite sports team!
- Use holiday colors, like red and green for Christmas, or blue and white for Hanukkah
- The colors of the rainbow
- More bright colors, like pink and green, or pink and purple
- You could go with vibrant colors, like blue and red or navy and green
- Dark red is a good unisex option for your braces color, and can give the impression of whiter teeth
There’s no right or wrong way to choose the color of your braces, so it’s important to have fun with your choices. If you are not in love with the colors of your braces, give them some time to grow on you. If not, don’t worry! The color of your braces can be changed at your next appointment with Dr. Melendez.
When it comes to choosing the colors of your braces, the sky’s the limit! Make sure to use your imagination, and then show off those colors by smiling wide!