What Makes Oak Tree Orthodontist Different
We understand that you have many options when it comes to choosing an orthodontic practice to meet your smile needs. Take a moment to learn about the many reasons why Dr. Ray Melendez, DMD at Oak Tree Orthodontist will exceed your expectations at every turn.
Here are just a few things that set us apart!
- Dr. Melendez is a Board Certified orthodontist with over twenty years of extensive experience in adolescent and adult cases.
- He has a distinguished military career; he retired as a Colonel and served as the Consultant to the Surgeon General. Upon retiring he was awarded three Meritorious Service Medals and the prestigious Legion of Merits Award.
- Dr. Melendez is considered a notable practitioner in his field and has lectured in the field of Maxillofacial Surgery for multiple Dental Residency Programs and major Universities throughout the country.
- We know that each patient’s smile is unique; therefore each treatment plan is tailored to each individual patient. We want you to be fully informed so you can feel comfortable with your choice of treatment.
- We work with patients of all ages.
- We make sure not to start a child’s treatment too early. We treat children at their most efficient time according to the severity of their problem and their growth and development. We do not do Phase I treatment (early treatment that requires a second phase of treatment) if the problem can be treated effectively in one later stage of treatment.
- It is our goal not to start any patient until it is the most opportune time to treat them. By waiting for this time, the treatment plan is the most efficient and economical. We want to wait until we can do the best care, at the best time, for the best value!
- We are experienced in adult treatment. Approximately 40 percent of our patients are adults, and our office was designed with their specific needs in mind.
- We know and respect that you have a busy schedule, and we don’t think that your appointments should interfere with your life. All of the appointments are appropriately scheduled so that you spend less time in the reception area and dental chair, and more time out enjoying the things that make you smile.
- We use the most current and efficient means of treatment for you and your family. We offer traditional braces and ceramic braces as well as Invisalign.
- We offer complimentary consultations so that you are fully aware of your orthodontic treatment before we begin. We want you to be comfortable and excited about gaining a new, beautiful smile!